- Contrast pallu khun saree
- Material : Cotton+Rayon silk(powerloom)
- Colour : Maroon with maroon border
- Length : 6.2 meters(including running blouse); Width : 44inches
- Blouse : In running (same like saree)
Hailing from Guledgudda, a small town in North Karnataka Khun dates back to 8th century as per folklore. Originally woven in 31 inches which was used to make blouses earlier, it has adapted itself in various forms now. This intricate brocade pattern has an array of dainty designs tulshipan, Rudrakshi, honeycomb to name a few with rich jewel toned shades. Khun sarees we have are of premium quality with 72% of cotton & 28% of Rayon art silk(no polyester or china silk). Matte in finish, they have very subtle shine do them which gives a very elegant look. A versatile drape with right styling you can rock it at a casual outing or at a traditional function equally.